The good ones are all taken
Analogy taken from Mr. Jeff
This blog entry is inspired from the fact that somebody's latest crush is also attached.
Life's a bitch.
I expand it further thus.
All the good ones are taken, what's left are up for clearance sale.
I am left AGHAST.
This means Mother of Natalie, is completely unwanted goods.
KL reckons she's second-hand goods then
Well then, I, reckon Mother of Natalie has been sitting in the farthest end on the warehouse shelf, unseen.
Except when anybody (if at all) finds it, it's bloody expired.
Oh right, there was a weird period of time.
I suppose someone did accidentally knock this porcelain doll off the shelf, played and tossed around her hands and decidedly stuffed it back to the remotest corner of the same figurative shelf.
Darling, if you're reading this...what do you think of it?
No comments:
Post a Comment