Because I have nothing much to do on a Sunday afternoon
After brunch with my Shanghai-withdrawal Support Group
"Lionel (sombrely) : Let's all hold hands." *Eight sets of droopy shoulders*
Quickly fell asleep on my very warm bed. I forgot to open the windows.
I might have died from cooking. It's actually a lot like pressure cooking, isn't it? I wonder if that's possible?
Woke up and whatsapped a ton of people. In an attempt to keep relationships alive.
By NOT talking on the phone, much less face-to-face.
Oh the irony.
Inspiration to blog/maintain my blog/tumblr.
Seriously, why I am maintaining 2 blogs is just slightly beyond me. I suppose if I have to, I could rationalize it--tumblr is visual based and sometimes, seeing something is just more powerful. However, no one is ever wordy on Tumblr and I. SERIOUSLY. DO have the urge for verbal diarrhea every once in a while. Only a blog can satisfy me that way. *smacks lips*
Blog-spied.
Mused about jogging but the sun became the best excuse ever.
Thank you very much. I am going to be fat and un-hawt for, like, ever.
Gave up thoughts about jogging and continue to spy on blogs.
Excessive blogging right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment